Sunday 19 August 2012

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta - Rasheeda's tweeter statement to K Michelle - what they could have said..

A bit of fun here. I thought why not just clean up Rasheeda's tweeter statement to KMichelle. It's very hood but here it is....

Here is my reply! I find it real sad how this desperate rat Fake.Michelle can’t keep my name out her mouth. It’s sad how a person wants sympathy but every word & gesture out of her mouth is slapping a bitch and whooping a bitch ass.


 First, when you see Toya you gone slap her on site (YEAH RIGHT), then you threaten to whoop Kandi ass but when you seen her at the hair salon you was quiet as a mouse. Now, today u have another interview out claiming your only regret was you wish you would of slapped the shit outta me & hit me with a 1/2 punch. That alone should make people question your character. All of our careers Me, Kandi & Toya we have been nothing but positive women to the public. Everything you say is violent. You keep preaching about being abused but threatening to abuse others. You hit Karlie in the head with some silverware, she should of pressed charges against your ass. But my point here is, we are witnessing you physically & verbally abusing several women via interviews, blogs & twitter bullying and it’s a sad ass shame for someone who is claiming to be a victim. You’re playing the public trying to make them think you were abused but we know that story has a lot of holes in it. So, the police came to the hotel and seen you beat & abused like you telling the world and didn't lock up a black man in Memphis, TN???? Bitch please, where they do that at! You claiming you didn't want to press no charges, but they would of took that into there own hands by law. Its a shame you trying to sell this old ass story but keep threatening to hurt others in the process. The sad part is the media & the fans have to wait and continue to watch you self-destruct while everybody else already know the truth about you. Sorry ya'll! As far as any woman who has been a victim of domestic violence my heart goes out to you all and I wish you nothing but the best but this chick right here is a FUCKING FRAUD!! 3h

What Rasheeda could have said (might need a good publicist though...):

 I am appalled and saddened by my co-cast member (in Love and Hip Hop Atlanta) K.Michelle Pate involved my name in a grave situation where she made serious allegations against a mutual acquaintance. It has also come to my knowledge that in a few media interviews she has been alleged to physically threatened me and others.

I am deeply disappointed about this and it is my sincere hope that Ms Pate can overcome her problems and perhaps seek help she seems in need of. All violence is unacceptable and cannot be condoned - be it domestic or not.

I wish Ms Pate the best in her future endeavours and I want to thank my family and fans for all their support in what has been a difficult period. Thank you all once again and God Bless.


What K Michelle could have said (might need a good publicist though...):

First, I would like to thank God for allowing my family, friends and fans to support me through this difficult time. I would also like to thank Love and Hip Hop Atlanta and Saving Our Daughters for giving me an opportunity and a voice to speak against this serious matter. Domestic Violence.

I am deeply saddened by the responses I have gotten from certain people who have no prior knowledge of my past and have decided to judge me based on hearsay and rumours. This was a serious situation that has had devastating effects on my person, family and career. And I think it is my right to speak out against it and not be victimised or slandered on various social media networks.

Ms Buckner (aka Rasheeda) points out to my interviews and saying certain things against her and other people. Again I am disappointed at this attitude as it was meaningless 'heat of the moment' interview banter. As most within the entertainment industry know it is an extremely easy and common to get heated in interviews depending on the set-up. Most public and entertainment personalities have said things in the heat of the moment which later on they may not be proud of - I am only human and no different. At no one time did I mean harm to anyone.

Once again this is my story and I would never wish what I went through on anyone else. If I can help just one person it will be worth it. It is my most sincere hope to encourage other victims of violence (not just domestic) to stand up, speak out and seek help. You are not alone! Thank you once again for giving me the opportunity to address this serious matter and God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The case of $95 million, Mel Tucker, Willy Bo-bo and inappropriate sexual conducts on the telephone.

Mel, Mel, Mel. It's tough. Mr Tucker. I discussed this case with someone and it's shame. It's a shame that it came to that. List...