Skip to main content

Tami calls Kesha Nichols a liar and manipulator in open blog letter called Bitch, Bitch, and MORE BITCH!

Tami Roman - image VH1
Tami Roman addresses others and defends actions on  Basketball Wives Season 4 Episode 4 and alludes to Kesha having friends in high places on the show in her letter.

Check out full letter in her blog http://tamiroman.com/blog/?p=215





"Bitch, Bitch, and MORE BITCH!

I usually don’t blog, but I felt a need to address a few things…

Keisha:

To be clear, upon meeting you, I asked you respectfully to discuss anything you had to say about me…WITH ME. I wasn’t confrontational nor was I argumentative. Of course that part was edited out of the show; however you, Royce and Kenya know what I said. When you spoke to Evelyn about me; it wasn’t what you said, but the fact that you said it. I don’t walk around with boxing gloves on and I don’t fight everyone I meet. I just feel you should’ve been a real woman and brought your concerns “directly” to me. I can assure you that if you had our dealings with each other might not be so rocky.


Do me a favor, don’t be such a liar and manipulator.
I know you have friends in high “Executive Producer” places, but let’s keep this all the way real.  When I met you, I approached you in a friendly manner and I did not have any issues with you what so ever. Everyone in this situation knows I was told you were Caucasian, so when I met you that is why I asked you. In that same conversation (which was edited out), upon hearing your answer, I said that I thought you were mixed but wasn’t sure of what it was – to be exact, my verbiage was, “I knew there was something else in you.” I wish you had been woman enough to ask me if I thought you were denying your “black” side and I would have cleared that right up for you. On the contrary, my saying that I thought you were mixed with something was in fact ACKNOWLEDGING that you may be of African American decent.  I am a product of mixed heritage and identify myself as a black woman also. I NEVER said you weren’t “black” enough… that is a flat out lie! I would NEVER try to belittle someone for that and I don’t appreciate you implying that I would.


FYI- You know that I was joking when I made the comment “You can be in the building, but I don’t need your opinion.” In fact, you can hear me and Royce laughing in the scene. Don’t take yourself so seriously and think that I care that much because I don’t. On another note, I didn’t know you at the time nor was I familiar with your dance style, so I didn’t need your opinion.


The charity event was a nice event and I was happy to be invited for such a worthy cause. However, any concerns you had with our etiquette should have been addressed when you invited us and not at the venue.  Once again, you didn’t deal with things that were bothering you, which is NOT a problem with us, but a serious problem with you. If you speak on things when they happen, then all parties are clear and you can have an open dialogue about them also known as “communication”…I’m just saying.
"
Then Tami addresses a myterious 'sidebar'

"Sidebar:
I am NOT a bully. People don’t understand that Keisha is NOT innocent in this matter and she does a great deal of lip boxing behind the scenes.  I am not going to try and be respectful when I have been disrespected numerous times…off camera.  If you are bold enough to talk behind my back, then you should be grown enough to handle the repercussions of your actions and words. The editors have done a wonderful job of putting my outbursts on the show but not showing the full chain of events. My outbursts are real, but they are also driven by something which is conveniently being edited out when it comes to Keisha.  Wish I had an executive producer in my pocket…I’m just saying..."
 Sourced from Tami Roman's Blog http://tamiroman.com/blog/?p=215

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up Hip Hop Episode 6 Season Finale: A Question for Romeo- The Virgin Queen Angela or sexy Kristinia 'The Missing Kardashian Sister' DeBarges.

To my surprise I found this was the season finale, and I think due the lacklustre performance and lack of promotion by any of the investors or stars it may not be commissioned for a second season. Frankly when I found out this was the final episode in the series I thought it was an anti climax. Why? Well the cliffhangers were Angela's stalker who no one really cares about, and also Romeo driving away to have a threesome probably fake with Kristinia 'The missing Kardashian sister' DeBarge and her friend Ashley.
Oh well let's starts with my observations of this show. Will I be watching it again? I don't know. They even seem to having a reunion.

Def Jam and Phat Farm Founder Uncle Russell Gives Angela Simmons A Piece of Mind The show kicks off with Angela Simmons sprawled out on her virgin white bedsheets when Uncle Russ gives her a call for an update on the stalker situation. She tells him she’s made contact with the stalker. 


Uncle Phat Farm Russ goes crazy and yell…

Basketball Wives season 5 - Episode 4: It's all about Evelyn missing wife-headpuncher Chad and Tami seeking drama over what Shaunie said to Tasha Marbury. Suzie Ketcham says jaw surgery was to correct assault on her jaw used as punching bag by some unnamed ex of hers

This was show all about Evelyn 'Will-I-go-back-to-Chad' Lozada and Tami 'I'll-punch-you-in-the-face' Roman.  It's got to be the most boring Basketball Wives I've watched.  And it was so boring so I'll just cover some points and in no particular order. I hope it makes sense in some way?

UPDATE: NOTE: Tami confirms in her blog that her mother died at Tami's home surrounded by her family - that is Tami and her two daugthers who were with her when she died.

Evelyn continues to whines about Chad Johnson Ochocinco


Evelyn goes on and on about Chad Johnson Ochocinco till at some point I start to feel sorry for the man. This is too bad because I can't believe that I feel sorry for Chad Johnson Ochocinco. Never thought I would say this. POOR CHAD. Seriously, Poor Chad Johnson Ochocinco. I really do feel for him because it's like an nightmare that will never end. For him and for us. Evelyn too because she has that horrible gash on her forehead. No …

R&B Divas LA season 1 episode 3: Kelly Price, Chante Moore, Lil’ Mo, Claudette Ortiz, Michel’le and Dawn Robinson all go to Vegas, Chante Moore is all about female empowerment and self-marrage, Dawn Robinson reveals more about her hurtful and abusive marrage also struggles to have a child,Lil Mo and Chante Moore save the day singing at Boardway in the Hood.

This show is pleasant, honest and easy to watch. I think they have go the balance right in this case because I can see people like Chante Moore, Lil Mo, Michel'le and to some extent Dawn Robinson not standing for any behind the scenes rubbish - however time will tell since it's still early days.
These women are hungry  in a different way to the ones in R&B Diva's Atlanta. With the exception of Claudette Ortiz- these are very cast full of strong women and know their worth! I say that because Claudette Ortiz is the youngest by a good few years.

So given that the foolery that is Basketball Balls Miami will be starting with Tami, Evelyn Lozada and Shaunie O'Neil soon this is a good cool down show.

Lil Mo, Dawn Robinson and Claudette Ortiz bond over  'All we have being through' discussions.

It kicks off with Lil Mo, Dawn Robinson and Claudette Ortiz all discussing the monologues. Yada, yada, yada they keep on talking.


 For the hundredth time in the show Dawn Ro…