Thursday 1 December 2011

Gina Yashere sold out show at Southbank Centre. GREAT !

copyright www.ginayashere.com
Gina Yashere was on top form at the Southbank Centre on 30th November 2011. It was completely sold out and a full house! Super Fantastic show.  Very refreshing comedy over all, I laughed till tears rolled down my face.

She covered topical material on the going back to Africa (Nigeria), Angelina Jolie, living in the USA, doing shows in Australia and the London riots. She also has a top number called the Toilet Ninja. That is a surperb routine and if I were Gina I'd close the show on that. It's so good.

I think she can only get better and hope one day she is doing bigger arenas like the O2.




Find out more about her and her DVD at her web site http://www.ginayashere.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The case of $95 million, Mel Tucker, Willy Bo-bo and inappropriate sexual conducts on the telephone.

Mel, Mel, Mel. It's tough. Mr Tucker. I discussed this case with someone and it's shame. It's a shame that it came to that. List...