Sunday 14 October 2012

Starting on Cleaning and Tidying Schedule thanks to Marci the Thankful Homemaker




I need a cleaning schedule or either that or hire a maid (too expensive). I went on google and found a really good one. But will I follow it? I've tried the super cleaning guru Flylady before but sort of fell by the wayside.

I get really confused about housework - maybe if I weren't on the internet all day I might have some time to do some. That was a joke - Kind of.

I'm not a homemaker, I don't have a man that allows me to stay at home though it might be nice. I work so I can't spend all the time cleaning. I don't even have a man full stop. Whatever.

I found this site with a sample schedule it's by a lady called Marci the Thankful Homemaker who is happily married to Doug.

She seems a bit scarily super-organised but I think it's what I need. I actually have like tons of time management books but it means taking time out to read them. Nah, that's just a waste of time.

If you are into religion or Jesus check out her blog. I just want to be tidier. Cleanliness is next to Godliness - that's good enough for me.

http://thankful-homemaker.blogspot.co.uk/

So I've checked out her site - she has a homemaking binder section. Okay no way am I going that far but I can always edit stuff. And at least it give me a lead. She is amazing! I would usually cuss in that but I need to respect that I don't think Marci the thankful homemaker will appreciate me doing that. Still great stuff but then she's also based her stuff off Flylady. Maybe I'll try both. Hmmm.... don't want to knock myself out just reading about cleaning instead of doing it. Mental fatigue, you know.

I'll use Marci as a template and follow Flylady. How does that sound? Okay here it goes. This is Flylady's website if you are thinking of doing something like me.

http://www.flylady.net/d/getting-started/flying-lessons/

http://thankful-homemaker.blogspot.co.uk/p/homemaking-binder.html

We'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The case of $95 million, Mel Tucker, Willy Bo-bo and inappropriate sexual conducts on the telephone.

Mel, Mel, Mel. It's tough. Mr Tucker. I discussed this case with someone and it's shame. It's a shame that it came to that. List...