Monday 16 July 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey and Love and Hip Hop Altanta becomes a parody called Sixty Shades of Sleazy D

I've decided to do it. I'm writing a fan fiction based on Fifty Shades of Grey and Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. This is totally fan fiction and a parody. Try and work out the characters. I'm not too sure where it's going.

It's an interesting project so maybe some of you might read it. Who know...

It is adult content and does have a lot of curse words. I've decided why not. So check it out at my new blog it has a warning.

Sixty Shades of Sleazy D




No comments:

Post a Comment

The case of $95 million, Mel Tucker, Willy Bo-bo and inappropriate sexual conducts on the telephone.

Mel, Mel, Mel. It's tough. Mr Tucker. I discussed this case with someone and it's shame. It's a shame that it came to that. List...