Wednesday 30 March 2011

Questions to ask to help make your goals.

The Secret to Success is the constancy to purpose - Benjamin Disrael
  1. Make a list of goals
  2. Break down in steps to acheive them
  3. Devise a timetable
Try answering these questions to guide you to what you want if you are stuck
  • What will make me feel happy?
  • What will make me feel proud?
  • What will give me a sense of satisfaction?
  • What will give me a sense of acheivement?
  • What do I want?
  • What do I want to be?
  • What inspires me?
  • What and who motivates me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The case of $95 million, Mel Tucker, Willy Bo-bo and inappropriate sexual conducts on the telephone.

Mel, Mel, Mel. It's tough. Mr Tucker. I discussed this case with someone and it's shame. It's a shame that it came to that. List...