Thursday 24 October 2019

Selena Gomez and Hailey Baldwin Battle of the Songs....with Lyrics. ‘Lose You to Love Me’ vs 'I'll Kill You'

Selena Gomez’s ‘Lose You to Love Me’

Moving on is never easy when the 'one' marries on you. Dumps you, and after two months hooks up with another and then marries. Has Selena Gomez moved on? Well if it was true love, then probably not because it takes a while to heal.

So now Selena Gomez decides to release a song which seems to be about Justin Bieber slinging all kinds of accusations. It's a pretty raw song, very raw and emotional song about break up. But has she moved on? Really moved on? Who knows?

Then his wife, Hailey Baldwin then shows her what she thinks using another song - a hip hop hood song - however the two songs are similar in a way. Both songs are seems to be for Justin Bieber, the first from Selena Gomez is telling Justin how he 'messed up her life and dumped them'. Quite a dark song and full of raw emotion. Not a really nice song...It will probably be a painful song for Bieber as well to listen to, as it seems Selena Gomez is rubbishing their entire past relationship together, and surely they had some GOOD TIMES. It's not HARD to see they were in love at the time. So for her to summarise the entire relationship like that in this song, it's just means it may be taking her time to get over it.

[Verse 1]
You promised the world and I fell for it
I put you first and you adored it
Set fires to my forest
And you let it burn
Sang off-key in my chorus
'Cause it wasn't yours
I saw the signs and I ignored it
Rose-colored glasses all distorted
Set fire to my purpose
And I let it burn
You got off on the hurtin'
When it wasn’t yours, yeah

You can see there is a lot of hurt and blame in the song, also given both where quite and are still young, it's raw.

[Pre-Chorus]
We'd always go into it blindly
I needed to lose you to find me
This dancing was killing me softly
I needed to hate you to love me, yeah

[Chorus]
To love love, yeah
To love love, yeah
To love, yeah
I needed to lose you to love me, yeah
To love love, yeah
To love love, yeah
To love, yeah
I needed to lose you to love me

You can see she's been through a lot, I guess that is true since the newly married couple are everywhere, and even in a Calvin Klein underwear advert.

[Verse 2]
I gave my all and they all know it
You turned me down and now it's showing
In two months, you replaced us
Like it was easy
Made me think I deserved it
In the thick of healing, yeah


Hailey Baldwin's Response with Summer Walker's 'I'll Kill You,' Feat. Jhené Aiko


Yeah, the plot thickens. Again I think this was also a message for Justin Bieber. Because let's face it, Hailey Baldwin is only twenty-two years old and a newly wed. This Gomez Bieber  or Jelena relationship has been 'on and off' for years, and when you marry a man in the 'off phase', at twenty-one, you probably don't really get he's may be sort on a rebound. So yes, you have the ring on your finger, but he was in those two months before he hooked up with  you, he was with another with seemed to be an all-consuming relationship. So he probably loves Hailey, is in love with her but it will be very different from the relationship with Gomez, nor has he removed any of his old relationships pictures.

If them BITCHES fly you, better be blood
If it ain't me and your mama, shouldn't be showin' you no love
Please forgive me, I know that I'm stingy
'Cause baby I'm baby gang 'bout you
Ain't playing no games 'bout you
I'll go to hell and jail 'bout you boy
I'll go to hell and jail about you boy
I'll go to hell and jail about you boy
I'll go to hell and jail about you boy

I been waiting so long for a love like this
I been waiting so long for a love like this
I been waiting so long for a love like this
Waiting so long, yeah (like this)

That's on my mama, yeah that's on the hood
You don't want no problems, I wish your BITCH would
Tryna come between us, it won't end up good
You know I love you like no one else could
I'd go to hell and back for you
Bend over backwards, acrobats for you
Yeah, I'd go up to bat for you
Even when sh-- lookin' bad for you
I been waiting so long for a love like this
It's a feeling so strong I don't wanna resist
Like you can't do no wrong, got me losin' my sh--
Gotta loosen my grip, no

FUCK that my baby you all mine
Greatest of all time
You better tell them HOES, "Fall in line"
I do not play about mine
You know this energy so right
Don't put up no fight
You know I never tell no lies
I want you for life
Don't, have me lookin' foolish
Don't, have me feelin' stupid
Choosy lover, you got me all tied up
Sometimes you just, you got me all fired up

I been waiting so long for a love like this
I been waiting so long for a love like this
I been waiting so long for a love like this
Waiting so long (so long)

Your lovin' can't be too much, for me too much

Lyrics licensed & provided by LyricFind, Lyrics © Warner Chappell Music, Inc., Written by: Summer Walker, Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo

It's a song to her man Justin Bieber probably telling him to warn of his 'bitch' I suspect who we can assume to be Selena Gomez. All I can say it is Hailey Baldwin should try and not feel threatened by Gomez because it just fuels the fire.  She is his wife and he married her instead of Gomez. They probably have a better and more calmer relationship, probably not as intense as with Gomez but at least he can breath. Enjoy him and the relationship. Yes, he's probably pissed at the Gomez song but that's history. She has to remember they  dated on and off from 2010 to 2018 - which is like eight years - that's a long time.

IS IT OVER? Who knows. There is so much raw emotion with Gomez and Bieber because of the way it ended abruptly. It will be over when Gomez finally finds someone she loves and settles down. Hopefully, she'll find there person. The relationship may not be as intense as the one she had with Bieber but it may be more nurturing and peaceful. I hope Hailey takes care of herself and just leaves these two to sort out their emotions. She was the one he married. It's that simple.

In two months, you replaced us
Like it was easy
Made me think I deserved it
In the thick of healing, yeah

And Gomez probably never thought that would happen that way...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The case of $95 million, Mel Tucker, Willy Bo-bo and inappropriate sexual conducts on the telephone.

Mel, Mel, Mel. It's tough. Mr Tucker. I discussed this case with someone and it's shame. It's a shame that it came to that. List...