Thursday 4 October 2018

Joe Budden Podcast Episode 184 Highlights: Joe Budden says CyHI should shut up (I'm being polite here) , Sarky Rory gets salty about tape & walkmans, Joe Budden goes off on Digital Slavery, His Hip Hop Highness Mal the Jamal declares himself an announcer when orgasming. Ages are revealed.

Joe Budden sitting on the stars
Copyright Joe Budden website


In a top secret location known as only Parks living room, Joe Budden, Sarky Rory and His Hip Hop Highness, Mal the Jamal begin the podcast. And I listen in Sotifpy. However it will be uploaded on Youtube. Check out The Joe Budden TV. These are my highlights in no particular order. Note I only write what interests me so if you want full blow down of the show catch it on Youtube or Spotify.  I find it entertaining enough to blog about...at least for now.

1. Joe Budden dismisses CyHi's challenge $500k. Joe Budden ducks and dives, and says he has 19 albums while CyHi has one. So CyHi should stop dickriding and shut the fuck up. He also mentions in another unrelated matter than Hip Hop Highness, Mal The Jamal has one never released album and so does Sarky Rory. However what does  Mal the Jamal  and Sarky Rory actually do? Does anyone know? I know Parks is a sound engineer, Savon is the intern. Not sure about the rest of them. And well Joe Budden is Joe Budden.

2. Joe Budden has taken to talking about himself in the third person like Kanye West.

3. Sarky Rory gets salty when challenged about him using a tap (cassette) walkman when he was a kid. He argues that he was recording from the radio on tapes, and he had a tape deck. We learn that Rory is just a babe-in-the-woods at 28 years old. 

4. Joe Budden refuses to talk about Kanye West, yet he talks about Kanye West.  I'm over the Kanye West analysis. I'm suffering from Kanye-West-Fatigue. It is wearing and tiresome. However I learnt we have another two months of his shengnnains...sorry I  met self promotion and marketing Deep thinking until he release his album. However if I wanted deep thinkers, I'd read some James Baldwin, Malcom X  and Luther King.

5. Sarky Rory and His Hip Hop Highness, Mal the Jamal and Joe Budden start to  talk about industry rumours - and minding other people's business.. I think it started about somebody suing with  a star. I didn't catch the same of the star so I'm not going there. Anyway they discuss they can't report everything that goes on in the industry, which is fair enough. Even Joe Budden reveals he has some discretion and choses what he talks about carefully. True. 

6. Joe Budden, Sarky Rory and His Hip Hop Highness, Mal the Jamal all get into their feelings about technology, numbers and likes. It's starts off political but I'm not going into that. Joe Budden calls it Digital Slavery. Ya'll know I'm doing this for hits and likes...make no mistake. Not to digress Joe Budden reckon we are all now zoo and circles animals when all this. Note I'm paraphrasing and giving my own take.

7. Joe Budden accuses Mal the Jamal of being an announcer when orgasming during sex.  Okay we went technical here. Joe Budden starting making fun 'I'm coming', 'Yo Ma' etc. Joe Budden confesses to be an announcer but says it gets old with the same partner. Finally Mal the Jamal tired of being teased by Joe Budden declares that he does announce when coming or orgasming but refused to say share what he said.

8. The Invitation to 'Suck My Dick' movement is fighting words, says Sarky Rory though he was Serious Rory in this instance. Then His Hip Hop Highness, Mal the Jamal declared there was no reason for anyone to say that.  He doesn't play with the insult and it's what will get him into a fight. If you ever wanted a fight or a beatdown from His Hip Hop Highness, Mal the Jamal just utter those words to him - suck my dick. However if want to avoid a fight never tell His Hip Hop Highness Mal the Jamal to suck your dick. Ever. Nah, that is a beatdown. Mal the Jamal says there is no need to go there.  His His Hip Hop Highness has spoken. However he didn't say anything about female genital - like suck my pussy, so I'm not sure if that has the same result. But hey....

9. We learn His Hip Hop Highness, Mal the Jamal  is 49 years old. Wow, I was thinking about thirty-five definitely younger than motormouth Joe Budden who needs to mention his age at any given chance. We all know Joe Budden is 38. But Mal the Jamal 49....I nearly began with some old man, papa jokes until I realised my age too.  But then I thought at 49 why would be hang with anyone who can insult him. And could he really beat up anyone. I'm not saying 49 is old...well...it depends but having fight talk? Not sure.

10. Motormouth Joe Budden starts on some topic then puts in a side joke at Brandy Norwood and her licences. He is warned off by Mal the Jamal. Joe Budden. Interesting. If you don't get it, then you don't need to get it.

11. Joe Budden  declares he had beef with hooks. Really Joe Budden. Moving on from this boring point.

12 They start to discuss some unmemorable woman and get not to plastics surgery. Joe makes a point about the 'burnt out ' look and freddy krueger. He says both look beautiful. He also says he's not income some start of surgery. At first it was cool but now too common. Sarky Rory chimes in about the ageing process.


Catch you all later.



 Check out Bigga Day's books on

Smashwords.com
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/bigga
Apple iBooks
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/bigga-day/id595585425?mt=11
Barnes and Nobles
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/bigga-day
Kobo
http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/Search?query=Bigga%20Day&fcsearchfield=Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

The case of $95 million, Mel Tucker, Willy Bo-bo and inappropriate sexual conducts on the telephone.

Mel, Mel, Mel. It's tough. Mr Tucker. I discussed this case with someone and it's shame. It's a shame that it came to that. List...